Job Title: Laborer/General Laborer
A Laborer/General Laborer is responsible for performing various tasks to assist with daily operations at a construction site. Their duties include loading and unloading tools or materials, assembling equipment, assisting in the material installation process, and other tasks throughout the construction process.
To do well in this role you should be physically fit & reliable.
Construction Laborer Responsibilities:
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operators and other skilled labor when necessary
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist tradesman/journeyman
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
Construction Laborer Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks without restrictions.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry
- Must be authorized to work in the United States